The Mysterious Woman In Heaven Nobody Speaks Of
Rev. 12:1 A great sign appeared in heaven: a woman clothed with the sun, with the moon under her feet and a crown of twelve stars on her head.
Is she the long lost Christian Goddess?
Meaning and attributions of Binah, the third Sephirah:
- Elohim (Powers), a female word with a masculine plural
- The magical image of a mature woman
- The Sanctifying Intelligence
- Ama, the dark, sterile mother
- Aima, the bright, fertile mother
- The Throne
- The Great Sea
- The Most Precious
The Christian goddess in Tarot (mind the twelve stars):
Picture attribution: copyright jozefklopacka / 123RF Stock Photo